Jason and I had the privilege to go see Fireproof. This film is more than just about saving and fireproofing your marriage, it's a ministry through the making of a movie with powerful and strong messages proving that a marriage is worth saving while giving all the glory to God. We laughed, I cried, and was praising God throughout this film.

I started this post awhile ago, okay a few days ago but haven't had the time to post.

Here is the funny!
I was reading a blog "Bring the Rain". It's one I read almost everyday. She writes SO well and she makes me laugh and just puts a smile on my face. Anyway, I was baking chocolate chip cookies tonight. I really did NEED it lol. I get to my last batch while reading her blog and don't hear my timer go off, suddenly I smell something burning wondering "what in the world?"... I look over and see smoke rising from the oven!! I rush over to save my cookies and it was too late my kitchen became engulfed in smoke and my cookies were burnt and once I got them out I rushed over to the smoke alarm to cover it before it sounds off and my kids practice getting out of the house because mom tried to burn the house down reading a blog LOL!!!

3 Comments:

  1. The Hall's said...
    We hope to see Fireproof soon-maybe!

    So, no cookies for you.
    JGWmom said...
    I did the same thing to a frozen pizza last week - good thing I had cooked 2 others already. Richard likes "blackened pizza", so he ate it. LOL
    We definitely want to see Fireproof, too!
    Love ya,
    Shannon
    P.S. "in golfed" = engulfed :) I couldn't resist - too cute!
    Rebecca said...
    Oh I had my cookies, it was the last batch that I burned....thank the Lord.

    LOL!! OOPS, Yeah, thanks for the correction Shannon! I would rather know my mistake! ;p


    By the way, that's the first time I have EVER burned cookies LOL

Post a Comment