Buying groceries lol

I am feeling a little queasy here and there but nothing too bad just yet. I have lost my taste for Coffee, can you believe it, yeah me too! And Cameron, fortunately we went out the other night just in time because nothing taste right to me now and anything sweet makes my face turn green. Oh for the love of tiramisu. Anyway, I don't feel so great today. I need to go buy some groceries and just the thought of walking through walmart is making me think twice about going. I don't know if I will get queasy and if I do how bad will it get? You know people will be staring wondering who and what is wrong with the woman who is resting her head in the crook of her arm on the cart not going anywhere...... but, here is the funny part.....

With feeling queasy like I do I started feeling a little bit like there has to be a better way to get some food in this house so I don't have to leave .... other thank trying to talk Jason into going for me......yeah, right ;p he's not going to let me getaway with sending him because I should be a pro at being pregnant by now right....HA! It's obvious we are not having out first baby where he will go out of his way to help LOL...... He has to work 3-11pm anyway.

SO, I found executivegrocery.com/index.html LOL.....okay, so I am not really going to do this nor could I afford it but the thought was definitely something I was flirting around with lol......and of course there is Schwans that my mother used to buy and it's REALLY expensive! www.schwans.com/buy-groceries-online.htm so I won't be doing that either. Some of their food is really good, most is very high in fat as well.

Eventually I need to drag myself out and buy some groceries. I was thinking I may just buy for the next 2-3 days and then go back .......or not lol

What a cute face I have hu? LOL

5 Comments:

  1. The Hall's said...
    i know where you are coming from. Buying groceries is one of my least favorite things to do anyway and when I was sick from pregnancy I really didn't want to buy groceries. Let me know if you need me to get anything for you-really.
    JGWmom said...
    You do have a cute face even if it is green! :) I AM SO sorry! I do so remember those days! I'll pray they pass quickly! It may or may not help, but you may try the Vickery Street Walmart grocery store. It was so much less stressful for me - not so crowded, so clean, and maybe a shorter run to the bathroom (it's a smaller store).
    Love ya!
    Shannon
    The Hall's said...
    Oh yeah, Vickery Street WM is so much better.
    Jennifer said...
    So I'm a little late in commenting... it's been busy and I haven't been feeling well this week.

    I would love to use one of those services too. When I traveled for Allstate, some of the hotels I stayed at would do my grocery shopping for me and then put them all away too. That was a treat. Of course, I was working 14-16 hour days, minimum, and someone else was paying for the groceries. There wasn't even a charge for the service.

    Hmmm.... maybe ya'll should move into a Residence Inn? :)
    Rebecca said...
    That's a tempting thought! ;)

Post a Comment