This was our first camp site, and we got there in the evening so we had to work a little fast because when it gets dark there it is pitch black! We stayed here for two nights and had access to showers and bathrooms.....we made sure we took one last shower before leaving to our next camp site because there were no showers at Aspen Glen, just bathrooms (thank God) hehehe...


This was our first spot but it was over grown so we asked for a new one and they gave us the perfect on at the top, # 149. Jason was sweet to choose this one though because it was close to the bathroom! Ironically I never had to get up in the middle of the night to potty like I do at home......hmm...
Michael was chilling out in the dark with me...



YUMMY GOODNESS TIME! SMORES!


Jason had fun taking this picture.....
Setting up
Just about done
In the morning Michael crawled over to Alyssa to lay by her, he was so sweet but then he got up and began pulling at her hair, clothes, and what ever he could do to wake her up hehehe


i woke up in the morning before everyone and found that ...My Two Favorite men sleeping so cute!!! And somewhere in the middle of the night Alyssa made her way over to daddy (I think she got a little scared) but then come morning she asked us how she got there lol

We were lucky to get up close and almost personal with some Elk Deer at our campground!


These are the eyes to the deer lol staring right at us in the pitch dark and just feet away...

This is the evening view from the tent!


Then came morning.....
I was so lucky to sit and enjoy this view with COFFEE!
These next pictures show the scenery surrounding our tent!





Jason found this place that was located down in the valley from us to be really nice...

Can you believe this is the view we had from our camp spot! I still can't believe it! It went by way too fast!
Our last night in the tent at this spot left us with very little sleep. It started to rain but the wind kicked up and more than once we thought the tent was going to blow away! Jason and I would wake up, look at each other and say, at the same time... "Hmm"......I know, deep thoughts hu? lol.....

6 Comments:

  1. The Hall's said...
    I am so glad you are giving us a few pictures at a time-we get to enjoy them longer and I love how you are telling the stories of each adventure! Good job!
    Jennifer said...
    You are so brave to go camping with a baby. I know if I put Charlotte down at a camp site, she would quickly have a mouthful of dirt, sand, whatever was in arm's reach.

    I think the pic of Michael and Jason is precious!
    JGWmom said...
    I feel like I'm there with y'all! I'm loving it! Again, great pics!
    Rebecca said...
    Oh Jen I am glad you mentioned eating dirt! I completely forgot to mention.....our first morning, Michael was sitting in the baby carrier and I was making a cup of coffee when Amber said "Ew, mom! Michael's eating dirt"....I looked over and he had managed to bend over in that carrier and put fist of dirt mixed with pebbles in his mouth. You will understand I didn't have the camera at arms reach and choose to go after him instead of the camera hehe...he didn't really like once he tried it, he made an ew yucky face and tried to spit the rest out but I had to help him....it was quite messy.

    The eating dirt didn't bother me, kids will be kids, I was concerned he was going to wake up in the middle of the whaling over not being at home and wake all the other campers or they would call a ranger on us lol
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, it looks so peaceful. It looks like y'all had so much fun.
    Rebecca said...
    It was refreshing and just what we needed! I'd love to go back again! I have many more post of the mountains and I am working on another entry today!

Post a Comment