Michael packing

Here is the picture I told you about in the previous post about Michael trying to help with packing. Also, his big sister Alyssa got tired of him getting in the way while they were cleaning so she trapped him in the laundry basket. He didn't make a peep until he saw me while I was sweeping the kitchen floor and looked down the hall way only to find what I thought was funny! I did have a talk with Alyssa about not trapping her brother inside of things and thanked her for picking one with holes for him to breath ;) She found a solution to her problem......Smart little girl lol







1 Comment:

  1. Jennifer said...
    Charlotte used to sit in a basket at daycare, before she was a crawler. But, she was IN the basket, not UNDER the basket.

    Alyssa sure is a smart cookie!

Post a Comment