She's coming?!!

I am totally shocked! My mother called yesterday and her husband surprised her with a plane ticket after she woke from a nap to come visit me and the kids on the 15th of this month!! She will be staying a week so pray! I am very excited! Pray for her health too, while she is here...she is on an oxygen tank for Asthma and has to sleep at night with it as well!


On a different note:
My girls were supposed to be cleaning their room the other day, so, while I am watching HGTV (LOVE IT) and nursing they come out to show me what they did to their innocent baby brother!

We will call this "Growing up with older sisters!" LOL...what WILL they think of next?






2 Comments:

  1. JGWmom said...
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!! This is TOO CUTE! Now you for sure have blackmail pics for him one day when he decides he wants to date - LOL! Remind those girls that he will grow up bigger than them and he may want payback! :)
    I'm excited for your mom coming to visit you! I will certainly be praying!
    Love Ya!
    The Hall's said...
    That is GREAT news!!! I am so excited for you!!!

    The pics are priceless! He doesn't stand a chance!

Post a Comment